I always prefer asking to basing my translation on assumptions.
touch on transparency, responsiveness, flexibility, clear and open communication
This goes both ways. .
Your company's international success relies on the connections you build with your target group.
For this, you need to gain their trust by speaking to them in their own language and with the style and tone that appeals to them most.
Only this way you can reach their hearts, gain their trust and build a strong community that advocates your products.
Your go-to expert for all German-related needs:
I'd love to help you by ...
- translating your marketing communication in accordance with your brand voice and style, making sure it resonates with your German target group,
- translating your training instructions in a clear manner, so you can be sure your users know how to complete an exercise with good form,
- reviewing your website, filtering out mistakes and helping you find the tone-of-voice that is most suitable for your audience,
- brushing up or updating your existing translations or other German communication,
- reviewing translations in their final layout (in-context check) to make sure everything is where it belongs,
- taking part in brainstormings for campaign slogans, taglines and phrases based on a detailed brief,
- providing a linguistic and cultural evaluation of new product names, in order to identify potential risks in terms of pronunciation or meaning, unwanted connotations, other red flags etc.,
- researching the way your clients speak (voice-of-customer research) and weaving it into your existing copy,
- being a partner you can count on—who cares about your success and celebrates your business milestones with you! 🎉
What keeps you up at night?
You were told your content sounds translated, but you're not sure how to solve this problem?
Your content just doesn't flow well in German and does not match your brand voice and values?
You wish you knew someone who could bring consistency into your German website and other content?
Not ready to work with me yet, but want to keep in touch?
Subscribe to my newsletter and hear all about my latest CPD activities, upcoming industry events and other news from the localisation and fitness world!
What keeps you up at night?
"Tom from Marketing told me our German product descriptions sound translated ... But how can we change that?" 🤔
"The agency we worked with never assigned our texts to the same translators. Now our German website is full of inconsistencies!" 😨
"What if our translations are too literal? They could be funny in the best case, and insulting our customers in the worst!" 😨
"We need to update this piece and it needs to go out tomorrow first thing—who could possibly help us with this?" 🤯
"locally relevant content that truly engages our target audience"
"I'm incredibly grateful for Annalena's dedication to better understand the industry we're operating in."
"by far one of the best translators I have ever worked with"